The Toronto Sport Hall of Honour is now accepting nominations!
The Toronto Sport Hall of Honour celebrates the exceptional contributions and accomplishments of those who have inspired and /or brought recognition to the City of Toronto through sport. Nominations from all levels of performance and ability are welcome.
This initiative is made possible by Toronto's Host City Showcase Program, which builds upon the success of the Toronto 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games, ensuring a legacy of long-term community benefits for Toronto.
This year's Induction Ceremony was held April 5, fourteen worthy inductees were inducted and recognized on the Toronto Sport Hall of Honour recognition wall located at the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre:
- Archie Allison, Spirit of Sport
- Chris Rudge, Builder
- CIBC, Corporate Builder
- Nerissa Pooran, Special Olympics Athlete of the Year
- Andre De Grasse, Athlete of the Year
- Rosie MacLennan, Athlete of the Year
- Adam Lancia, Para-Athlete of the Year
- Victoria Nolan, Para-Athlete of the Year
- University of Toronto Varsity Blues Women's Volleyball, Team of the Year
- Kristine Drakich, Coach of the Year
- Bobbie Rosenfeld, Sport Legend
- Ellen Burka, Sport Legend
- Bobby Baun, Sport Legend
- Jerry Tonello, CITY OF SPORT Lifetime Achievement
Recognizing hard work and dedication, that often goes unnoticed, will only take a few minutes of your time!
We look forward to receiving your nomination(s) by June 30th.
For more information, visit www.toronto.ca/tshh or email us at email@example.com.