PROVINCIAL CHAMPIONSHIPS - UPDATE
Posted on March 08, 2018 at 12:00 AM
Please take note of the following announcements:
- There will be NO equipment vendors available at the Championships, as none were available. Please ensure that you come with sufficient personal equipment to compete in your event(s).
- There will be athletic therapy personnel on-site to perform taping, if requested, and when available. However, you must bring your own medical tape, as medical supplies are only for emergency us
- Day lockers are available at the facilities, as well as showers. However, guests must provide their own locks, towel, and toiletries.
- LIVE UPDATES for the competitions and results will be available at the Championships by using the following link: https://static.varsityblues.ca/custompages/fencingresults/
- Reminder of the close of check-in times are posted below. Events will start shortly after all participants have confirmed check-in or scheduled posting. Any delays will be announced in advance.
- Updated registered participants can be verified at the following links
- Men: http://www.fencingontario.ca/images/sitepicts/Events/Men's%20Reg_20180307.pdf
- Women: http://www.fencingontario.ca/images/sitepicts/Events/Women's%20Reg_20180307.pdf
- Team: http://www.fencingontario.ca/images/sitepicts/Events/Team_Reg_20180307.pdf
Note that all TEAM participant names must be registered/confirmed with the DT at the time of check-in for the Senior event
Men’s Epee and Men’s Foil Team events - Team Captains are required to attend a brief meeting with the DT at 7:50am.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Championships this weekend!
Read more about Competitions